[ic] shipping

Kyle Cook interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 17:09:01 2002

At 03:44 PM 1/29/02, you wrote:

>Hi, I'm using interchange 4.6.1 on RetHat 7.1. I had a question regarding
>the shipping. We have some items which is too big/heavy that have to be
>shipped separatly. Are there any ways to setup up the shipping table to
>achieve this ?
>
>Thank you.
>
>Xiaowen,

Short answer yes.

Long answer you'll need to write a sub to do it:

Here is one from a couple of years ago, but shows how to
step over the items accounting for quantities etc, and
calculates each item separately, you'll need to modify
to calculate the "flagged" items in your db separately
and then combine the rest into a "normal" calculation.

http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2000/msg00784.html

Kyle