[ic] ProductFiles

Tue Jan 29 23:38:01 2002

Why can't interchange use my secondary products data table?

Using 4.8.3, this catalogue uses MySQL

I can find and sort data using [query] OK

I have added:

Database  products  products.txt  TAB
Database  products2  products2.txt  TAB

ProductFiles   products products2

though for the life of me I can't get IC to display a sku from the products2
table.

[order 1234 1]Order item in products2[/order] does not find anything

product.

This tag will find items in products2 however but still cannot order.
 [page scan
         se=Beanie Baby
       sf=category
        fi=products2]
Find Beanies
[/pages]

The products2 file fields are:
sku     description     price   composer        publisher       prod_group
category        supplier_sku
 weight

The table has over 100000 items in it. I know there are a couple of SKUs
that are also in the product.txt file but am assuming at this stage that
this is not the reason for the problem.

Otherwise this catalogue is in production and working well, just need to add
second product table.