[ic] CommonAdjust directive and quantity pricing

Andrew McBeath interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 22:41:01 2002

Can anybody shed some light on this for me:

I am trying to get quantity pricing working in  4.8.3.
I have played with the CommonAdjust directive and the quantity pricing
setup in the administration but it doesnt seem to have any effect
whatsoever.  I tried playing with the online demo at redhat and that
didnt seem to work either.

I got myself a copy of the minivend4 docs and went through the
CommonAdjust section... (as the redhat doco seems rather light in that
section).
It seems fairly straightforward but just doesnt seem to have any effect
at all...
Is there some flag I need to set before this works?  (like PriceField or
something like that)...

Cheers,

Andrew