[ic] Looking for idea for unique shipping config

ShockCounter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 17:59:00 2002

I have IC 4.6.5 running, and use shipping based on weight scenario.

Client just called, and wishes to add an $8.00 additional charge to
international (non-US) orders that are over 50$ to cover registered mail
charges.

Just looking for an idea on the best solution, custom perl ship method,
handling, priceadjust (I know that is far fetched)....

As I am a point and click dude, and not much of a perl monger (can do easy
hacks), I solicit any ideas on the best way to satisfy client needs.

Thanks in advance

!~Russ Smith
mailto:admin@mediaservices.net