[ic] CSS File

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 21:00:00 2002

Kari Suomela wrote:

> Sunday January 27 2002 22:31, Jason Balicki wrote to All:
>
>  >> How do I change the CSS file on my interchange software?
>
>  JB> If you're using Foundation it's in:
>
>  JB> [icroot]/templates/[storename]/theme.cfg
>
>  JB> It should mostly be self-explainatory.
>
> Yes, it should! What is the variable to change the TEXT COLOUR in the
> page body?

Ah, I think I see (someone correct me if I'm wrong here):

There appears to be no color: in the BODY stanza.  Put:

color: __MAINCONTENT_TEXT__

in that stanza, and make MAINCONTENT_TEXT above that what you
want.  Or define a new variable, say BODY_TEXT and use that.

Otherwise you need to mark things with a CLASS=maincontent
everywhere.

Again, just a guess. :)

--J(K)