[ic] Newbie - in need of desparate help

Don Stafford interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 2 08:51:03 2002

I have been trying for almost 2 weeks to get Interchange 4.8.5 to
successfully install and execute.
I am running it on RedHat 7.3.
I have installed Bundle::CPAN, Bundle::Interchange, SQL::Statement,
Safe::Hole, and Business::UPS
I have tried the RPM and the tarball - with different results.

After installing the RPM, it apparently does not set the MailOrderTo
correctly.  After correcting this, it then has the same problems as the
tarball (see below)

After installing the tarball, I have permission problems (which can be
easily rectified), but then I am given the following message(s):

Configuring catalog foundation... foundation configuration error: products
not a database, cannot use as products file
foundation: error in config. Skipping
foundation: config error. Skipping

Don Stafford, Director of Information Technologies
UAV Entertainment Corporation
2200 Carolina Place
Fort Mill, SC  29708
803-548-1056  x159               704-940-1056 x159
803-548-2493 - Fax               704-940-3335 (Fax)
don.stafford@uavco.com
ICQ: 8371791

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of UAV Corporation.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error please contact the sender.