[ic] uploading .xls file using cpanel not working

J. Bradley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 2 15:35:00 2002

Outlook ran away with my first reply, Sorry group.

> > Wondering if anyone has experienced the same trouble using this cpanel
> > option. After completing the Wizard, the final step is to upload your
> > template, in this case named template.xls- I receive no errors until
> trying
> > to preview the cart, and then a fatal error page shows and states that
the
> > .xls file could not be uploaded.
> >
> > Is this a cpanel issue?

Cpanel directs you to the administration interface. In the implementations
I'm familiar with it 'owns' many of the files but doesn't directly interface
with IC.

That said, the wizard in the IC Demo store is problematic for me. Bypassing
it works better.

> > Also, from all the instructions online that refer to restarting
> Interchange,
> > and how to install and configure the cart with a Linux OS and other
tips-
> > gather that I am probably at a disadvantage while using cpanel as the
> > interface since I do not have access to that level of control.

Your web hosting company's tech support can restart the interchange
software.