[ic] "process-target" or "secure=1" starts new URL session

G Guttero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 2 21:25:00 2002

I have <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]"> in
all of my forms and all of my links are area tags.  Any form (search,
accountmaintenance, login) that has ACTION="[process]" works perfectly, but
any form with ACTION="[process-target]" or ACTION="[process secure=1]" or
ACTION="[process-target secure=1]" (flypage, basket) starts a new session ID
in the URL which causes a problem when cookies are disabled.  I think the
problem with secure=1 might have to do with the fact that I'm using a
temporary certificate until I transfer my domain name... I'm not sure.  What
is the difference between process and process-target in the form action?
What do I need to do to fix this?  Thank you!

- Grant