[ic] Forms action question

G Guttero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 3 13:49:00 2002

In the process of debugging my forms to solve my URL session problem, I
changed some action=process-target entries to action=process.  Should I
figure out which ones those were and change them back or do the two function
identically?

Also, why is the form action "[process secure=1]" sometimes used instead of
"[process]"?  Wouldn't the AlwaysSecure pages take care of processing that
page securely?  In other words, if I want the information on the login page
to be processes securely, wouldn't adding login to AwaysSecure take care of
that?  Why is secure=1 necessary?  Thanks!

- Grant