[ic] where to add extra fields in admin profile

Dan Browning interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 3 14:17:00 2002

At 02:09 PM 7/3/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>It didn't work.  I modified my dbconf files with the extra fields in -
>userdb
>transaction
>orderline
>
>so from the customer site, the extra fields show up and can be modified
>when I modified account.html and checkout.html, but from the admin site,
>nothing changed.  Do you mean you restarted IC server and the new fields
>will be applied automatically?  If not, where do I go into the admin to
>change it?
>
>Thanks!
>Dennis

I guess what I'm referring to is Administration->Tables->userdb

Pages like customer_view.html will have to be manually modified to display
new fields.  By the way, please take note of the following:

<interchange-users guidelines>
-- Contextual quoting is preferred, i.e.

                 Quoting user1 (<user1@somedomain.redhat.com>):
                 > Some limited text that will give context.

                 Your reply.

     versus

                 Your reply, lazily put at the top.

                 Quoting user1 (<user1@somedomain.redhat.com>):
                 > The whole big blob of the previous posts, including
                 > signatures and all

         In fact, the author of the program stops following a thread
         the moment this lazy quoting method is used. He figures that
         if you can't take half a minute of your time to save multiple
         minutes of the readers time, the heck with ya.
</interchange-users guidelines>

| Dan Browning, Kavod Technologies <db@kavod.com>
Baker's First Law of Federal Geometry:
         A block grant is a solid mass of money surrounded on all sides
by governors.