[ic] USPS csv files

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 4 12:07:00 2002

After reviewing the mailing list for USPS and integration with
Interchange we went on a mission.  Locate the csv files on the
USPS site (a rather daunting task since we did not know if they
were available).  As of 30 June 2002 the Postal Service went to
using zones similar to the UPS and FedEx. Ultimately we located
them and felt that we should let everyone know their location.

The csv files for the 30 June change are available at

http://www.usps.com/ratecase/commaformat.htm

Also you can create an html table for your given zipcode (which
with a little creativity you can quickly modify to ASCII) at

http://postcalc.usps.gov/Zonecharts/

Hope this aids others that use Priority mail like we do.

BJ Chadduck
MilitaryWives.com
You can also create zone

MilitaryWives.com   http://www.militarywives.com