[ic] Speeding up querys

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 5 14:49:01 2002

> Well, you qualified my post by saying "some" instead of "good".
> When I see
> tables that have comma separated values in the fields, it usually
> causes me
> to think that the tables could be re-designed.  Perhaps something like:

True, I would do this, but then I would have to figure out how to get the UI
tweaked for this... Now I just use a multiple-select select box for
selecting my members. This makes the maintenance if the members quite fast
and easy. I'm quite good in modifying existing code, but when I have to
create my own code, it will cause me grey hair :)