[ic] PHP/Interchange Integration: How do I override default cookie generation to create server-side cookies?

Brian interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 6 17:34:01 2002

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002 11:22:02 -1000
"Chris Chaney" <chris@secureshops.net> wrote:

> Nevermind that wont work..

On a side note regarding PHP nuke, there used to be some security
problems with that program and I'm not sure if they were solved or not.
You might want to check into that before getting too involved in using
it.

--
Brian - brianmac@brimac.com
My Home Page: http://www.brimac.com/~brianmac