[ic] Was: Multiple Sizes/Prices and Inventory

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 6 18:01:02 2002

First, Mike thanks for that information, but I think what
I need really is there but doesn't seem to be working...
A bug perhaps ??

    I can utilize the matrix options facility which is supposed to
support inventory, etc..  But it seems the flypage.html always
assumes the select type and not read what I've configured
via admin for the option widget field.  Has anyone else
utilized a matrix option and something other then select widget ?
I've tried checkbox, text, etc. but always is a widget type select.
Is this a bug or am I missing something ?

Jon