[ic] Was: Multiple Sizes/Prices and Inventory

Chris Chaney interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 6 18:59:01 2002

Solution:

The last e-mail I posted may not have helped.  Here is a snippet from my
options table.  Here's a link because email proggys screw them up (it is
tab deliminated...

http://www.fashionfantasies.net/temp/options_example.txt

The product:
http://www.fashionfantasies.net/shop/ff/2836.html

Hope this helps...
It works and prints them out in radio...easy for the user to see what
colors/sizes they can choose from..

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Chaney
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2002 12:23 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: RE: [ic] Was: Multiple Sizes/Prices and Inventory

You can't change this through the UI.  You have to edit the options
table directly, edit the o_widget field of the respective product to say
radio, select, or text.  If you haven't created an option record for the
product you are entering you'll have to do that first.  I haven't tried
using a checkbox.

Chris