[ic] Was: Multiple Sizes/Prices and Inventory (Matrix)

Chris Chaney interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 6 20:02:01 2002

View this...it uses matrix...

http://www.fashionfantasies.net/temp/matrix_options.txt

Product: http://www.fashionfantasies.net/shop/ff/10011-10014.html

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Jon
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2002 1:33 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] Was: Multiple Sizes/Prices and Inventory

    Actually I've been able to change the widget value either via the UI
or
MySQL directly.  The solution you have utilizes a simple as opposed to a
matrix type option. The difference is with the matrix option you have
separate
inventory records for each size while with simple there is only one
inventory
record. But I appreciate the help.

    Anyone know where the code is that generates the html for
flypage.html
so I can debug directly what is going on with this one ?    It seems to
be
able
to pull multiple associated records into a single select type widget but
ignores
other widget types when defined as a matrix.....

Thanks Everyone !!
Jon