[ic] AutoLogin problems Solved

Salvador Caballe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 7 07:48:01 2002

I just solved, I change in login.html

<FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=POST>
to:
<FORM ACTION="[process secure=0]" METHOD=POST>

And now works!!

But the expire date is not OK, the problem
was in locale settings, my server default locale is ca_ES ,
and the cookie date is sent in catalan, I change the interch user
locale default to en_US and the problem is solved.

A Diumenge 07 Juliol 2002 12:36, vàreu escriure:

-