[ic] How to display adjusted options prices?

Interchange interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 8 14:51:01 2002

In my flypage, I would like to display the adjusted Prices in the
Size selection box, like this:

S - $100
M - $100
L - $105

Instead of (what it is now):

L - $5

My products table contains the following:

code	size	price
aaa	S, M, L	100

My options table contains the additional cost if "L" is ordered, eg,

code	o_enable	o_value		price
aaa	1		S, M, L		L=+5

My html code looks like this:

              [if-item-data options o_enable]
                [if-item-data !options o_modular]
                  [table-organize cols=2 table=' ' pretty=1]
                    [item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1]
                  [/table-organize]
                [/if-item-data]
              [/if-item-data]

This looks like a very simple problem, but I just can't seem to find
a solution in the archives... I must have missed out something, any
pointers?