[ic] some questions...

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 10 14:56:01 2002

> Which pages updates the orderline db table from the client site?
> I can't seem to find anything besides log_transaction which updates
> the transaction table.  I added some extra fields so I want the orderline
> to be updated.
> Where in the admin pages can I add another "status" option?  Search
> through the pages but can't seem to find it.  Need to add "closed" as
> one of the options for status.

> Is the multiple shipping address working for the Foundation site?  We
> are using the Foundation template for our site but it seems broken.

Are you sure about that? what version do you have? I am on 4.8.3, and unless
something has changed, I would say you did not look hard enough :)

under orders:

order_status.html, there is a "<- new" however, I have not used this.

Foundation is a demo, some of the features, like inventory notification are
not "fully" functional. AFAIK multiple addresses works.

Paul