[ic] Authorize.net Change to auth_only

Michael Stearne interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 11 18:05:09 2002

By default authorize.net is set up to capture transactions
automatically.  We would like to change the set up to only authorize the
card and not actually charge it until we ship the product.  The
aurthorize.net people told me to set the variable x_Type=auth_only which
will do what I described above.  My question is what file or
configuration do I change in IC to control this parmeter.

/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Payment/AuthorizeNet.pm mentions:

The type of transaction to be run. Valid values are:

    Interchange         AuthorizeNet
        auth            AUTH_ONLY
        return          CREDIT
        reverse         PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE
        sale            AUTH_CAPTURE
        settle          CAPTURE_ONLY
        void            VOID

but I do not know the IC variable to change to activate "auth".

Thanks,
Michael Stearne