[ic] Could not create new catalogs

Ho Koon Leong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 11 23:03:01 2002

Help!!

I have been experimenting with Interchange for the past few weeks and hav=
e=20
been creating new catalogs to test.  All of a sudden, I am not able to cr=
eate=20
any new catalogs.

After makecat, I restarted with the following command:

su -c "/usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch

and it responded with this error message:

Configuring catalog base.. base config error: Please specify the MailOrde=
rTo=20
directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'

I have tried the following:

a.  Reinstall Interchange and Foundation files by removing and then=20
reinstalling using RPM..

b.  Added in=20

=09MailOrderTo klho@umich.edu
=09variable Order_To klho@umich.edu

When I diff -r base/catalog.cfg with foundation/catalog.cfg, there was=20
absolutely no differece between the two files.

In addtion, I was able to create new databases in mysql as part of makeca=
t=20
previously but I have not been able to do so when these problems came up.=
  I=20
was not even able to make the new catalog work even when I opted NOT to u=
se=20
mysql.

I have not change anything siginficant with all my experiments.  All I ha=
ve=20
was to experiment with the templates and pages of the store.

Thanks.