[ic] Order Admin Report to HTML

José Mª Revuelto interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 13 19:07:01 2002

Hi,

I want to use HTML mails for the etc/mail_receipt and /etc/report pages. The
first one contains an [email] tag, so I´ve modified this like this (note the
added "extra" line):

-----------------mail_receipt-----------------
[if value email_copy]
Sending email copy of order [value mv_order_number] to [value email]: [email
to="[value email]"
        subject="Thank you for your order #[value mv_order_number]!"
        from=|"__COMPANY__ Customer Service" <__ORDERS_TO__>|
	  extra="Content-Type: TEXT/HTML; CHARSET=ES-ASCII"]
Dear __COMPANY__ customer,

bla, bla, bla....

[/email]

The second one has no [email] tag and simply sends a plain text mail. I´ve
tried to add an [email tag] like the previous but it doesn´t work.

How can I do it? Do I have to modify its route at catalog.cfg? I´m using the
foundation catalog.

Thanks in advance.

José Mª