[ic] Help, templates just disapeared

Cameron Corda interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 14 18:32:00 2002

I've been working on my site a lot the past couple days, and I noticed a
couple variables I had added to theme.cfg weren't appearing, so I
updated the configuration in the admin UI.  I went to see the page to
see if the variables were now working, and while they were translated,
the templates (leftonly_top and leftonly_bottom) were not showing at
all.  The html source only showed the content area, no template code
anywhere.  I FTP'd into the site and all the template files were still
there and contained the correct code, but aren't showing up in any page.
 I tried deleting them and recreating them manually in the admin ui, and
while the files would create they still won't show.  I reuploaded
everything, and while they all appear as options for each page,
selecting them doesn't make anything show up when the page is loaded.
 Most of these templates havn't been edited in months, so it's not the
info in the templates that is the problem.  It is as if after updating
the catalog, some option turned off all templates, but I have no idea
what I could have done to that.

Can anyone provide any insight as to what may have happened, and more
importantly how to get them back.  The error logs have nothing
interesting to show.

-Cameron