[ic] Default login page won't login

cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 15 05:41:02 2002

I've been playing with a multi-page checkout, but can never get the
login form to work.  A basic enter username and password then click
submit.  I've tried using his exact code that works fine on his site,
but no luck.  So I figured I would tryout the login.html page that comes
with the foundation demo.  To my surprise, the stock code wouldn't even
let me login.  I also tried using an invalid name and password, but no
error message.  The login routine is obviously not functioning
correctly, but I have no idea why.
 (http://toknowaveil.com/~toknowav/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/login.html If anyone
is interested)

I had a weird problem earlier today where my cpanel pemissions were
conflicting with Interchange.  My templates wouldn't display with
theme.cfg owned by my ftp user account, but would if the file was
uploaded via the admin ui and thus owned by user cpanel.  I have no idea
if this may give anyone a clue.

So why would the stanard unmodified foundation login code not work?  Is
there some setting somewhere that I could have inadvertantly turned off?

-Cameron