[ic] InterchangeHelp.net ( New Project Listing / Maximum $300 budget )

Ethan Akins interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 15 11:25:01 2002

Attn: Interchange Users,

A new project regarding Interchange has been posted today, 7-15-02!

http://www.InterchangeHelp.net

++++++++++++

Budget: Maximum $300

We have construction products that are a master item (i.e. cable), with
different attributes (i.e. lenght). We´ve worked with options, but what we
need now is a different SKU for every of the options. So it is not valid a
product with options (because there are the same SKU), nor one product per
option (here we have a unique SKU) but different products. So we need ONE
product, MULTIPLE options and MULTIPLE SKUs. We need the necessary component
(if any), the necessary code to the needed pages, and one example to start
with it.

Database System: MySQL
Operating System: Linux
Program: Interchange

If you feel that you can be of help can locate the job listing at
http://www.InterchangeHelp.net

Best Regards,

InterchangeHelp.net Staff