[ic] shipping problem

Ron Phipps interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 15 14:47:01 2002

> From: harsh
>
> hi i am having problems with the checkout page , shipping mainly. its
> giving wierd Rave unable to connect errors.  and many funky issues
like
> not adding the charge or not show ing certain shipping choices.
>
> any help?

We are experiencing the same issues right now and will most likely go to
table based lookups as the online method does not seem reliable.  During
my testing with a small perl script I noticed the Rave errors as well,
it looks too be a problem on UPS's side.  I encourage you to contact
UPS's tech support and let them know, I have already done so, the more
emails the more likely to get a quick response.

Thanks,
-Ron