[ic] BoA Problems

Chad Burkhart interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 15 17:54:01 2002

I am trying to implement the BoA.pm in lib::vend::payment to connect
interchange 4.8.3 to Bank of Americas payment gateway.
All I can manage to get is a "server timeout" error. I can hit the gateway
script manually and I know it's up and running, but interchange just says"
payment processor not responding please try again later"

I have noticed that BoA.pm has the line cart.bamart.com in it, without the
/payment.mart.
I have tried it with and without this line thinking it may have been
pointing at the wrong place.....to no avail.

Can anybody help me? I have been fighting this for several days, and it
still won't process through BoA

Chad Burkhart
Director of Marketing
Computer Masters