[ic] layout= question

Robert Fournerat interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 16 21:48:01 2002

Hi,

Could anyone please point me in the direction where I could
find info on what "layout=<somevalue>" means?

For example,

[set page_perm]layout=e[/set]

I know this is setting the variable "page_perm" to have
the value "layout=e", but something else has to be looking
at the value of page_perm and doing something with it...

The specific problem I'm having (with 4.8.5, rpm install,
setting up a virtual host using foundation as the template)
is that after I go to "admin" (and log in), then to "design"
(ie: admin/layout.html), then click "every" or "all" in
the select list, or click anything in the list below Area,
I get a "Sorry, no permission for page 'layout=e'." error.

I can't find anything about it in the manuals (printed or
online) or on the lists (other than people using it).

Thanks,
Robert