[ic] Authorizenet error

Paul Hoza interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 17 19:12:00 2002

Hello,

I've posted other inquiries into issues of AuthorizeNet and IC 4.8.5 on
RedHat 7.1... I'm still stuck.  I'd reference the old threads, but they're
not showing up in the archives.

The trouble as it stands is this: the AuthorizeNet module is installed
properly during Interchange restart, and I have tried a multitude of
various settings in the "variable" table using the Admin CP.  All the Perl
modules required by this process appear to be installed correctly, as
tested using the methods within the authorizenet.pm file's
instructions.  The only two error messages generated during the process of
running a transaction are this one from the customer's check-out form:

(authorizenet): Charge failed, reason: Authorizenet error: . Please call in
your order or try again.

Also, in the /tmp/icdebug log, there is this message:

Vend::Payment:debug:
authorizenet page:  response: 501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported

I have posted this error before to this list and got no response about what
it actually means within the context of Interchange.  I would like to know
something useful, like what exactly causes this message and what do I do to
fix it?

For now, I'll keep this message short and sweet.  If I need to re-post a
list of the various settings, either ask, or I'll try again later with
another big slathery post to see what it gets me.

Thanks a lot for any help you can throw at me.  I appreciate the time...
I've wasted waaay too much spinning my wheels on this.

Best Regards,
Paul Hoza
NearlyEverything.com