[ic] Interesting Failure Reading Scratch Variables from Session

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 17 23:29:01 2002

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 08:13:28PM -0700, John Young wrote:
> I suppose this also further supports the validity of testing with multiple browsers.

Bart gets a Butterfinger.

> Christopher F. Miller chimed in:
> > Another case of a bug report without sufficient data, eg the code from
> > the page in question.  Did you weblint the page?  Check quoting.
>
> Hmmm...  As I mentioned in my original message, I do not consider this a bug at this
> point.  BTW, weblint does not turn up anything - the page setting the variable is very,
> very simple.  Perhaps the information above is closer to being sufficient data, and if
> not, I have some multi-megabyte icdebug files I'd be happy to email to you off list... ;-)

I'm glad you don't consider it relevant.  Yeah, I am probably wrong,
GUESSING that it is a quoting problem.  Fine.  Let me wave my wand over
in that direction.  Did you check the purple database?