[ic] Wizard not working - About Your Site Link

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 18 10:23:32 2002

Hi

I am new to this list, and I figure this is my last chance in finding a
solution to this problem

I have just started to use this InterChange 4.8.3, and I was trying to build
a store using the WIZARD that comes with it.

When I am using the Wizard. I'll get to the "ABOUT YOUR SITE" link , and
this message will pop up..

"Sorry, the page (admin/wizard/step_content) was not found "

I have searched and looked, and found no answers so I apologize if this info
is somewhere. If you can help me, or point me to the right source of info
that would be great.

I am not sure if this is a problem on the SERVER SIDE, or if it needs to be
reinstalled or what. I went on the interchange official site, and looked on
the DEMO and noticed it had the same problem so now im thinking its an
INTERCHANGE issue.

The reason why this is important, is because I cant seem to adjust the
DISPLAY OPTIONS like if i want to display retail price, or wholesale or if i
want it centered images.. etc, unless someone can direct me to the right
area.

Thanks for your help in advance, Also if theres any other info you need that
can help locate this problem, please let me know. Again Thank you

Sincerely yours

Zamen A.