[ic] generate others who.... <-- anyone?

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 18 10:52:00 2002

Dennis Chen wrote:
>>So how do I turn off this functionality.  Someone in our development
>>team clicked on it and now these other items show up below so I need
>>to turn this off.

Are you so kind to give us more information, what you want?
Are you so kind not to post your old email once more again and write a
new question instead? Maybe nobody has understand your question?

Do you want to delete any items, which is stored in the merchandising table?

Or do you want to disable to button "Merchandising"?

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]