[ic] Order Admin Report to HTML

José Mª Revuelto interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 18 13:25:00 2002

Hi,

That does not work, but I have done the following (maybe not the more
accurate, but it works):

Modify the etc/report adding at the top:

[email
to="__ORDERS_TO__"
    subject="order Number [value mv_order_number]" from=|"__COMPANY__ "
<__ORDERS_TO__>|
    extra="Content-Type: TEXT/HTML; CHARSET=US-ASCII"]

Don´t forget to close the email tag at the end of the file [/email]

If you do simply this, you will obtain two mails in each order, one of them
almost empty.

To disable the not desired one go to catalog.cfg in the "main" route,
substitute email '__ORDERS_TO__' with email '""'. That disables that you
receive this mail.

Regards,

José Mª