[ic] selected tag use on item-quantity fix?

Korey G. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 19 11:33:01 2002

Im having difficulty implementing a memory for pulldown
My client would like to limit the purchase per item to 5
sounds good to me Ill just  drop a pull down in there, right?

NO,.

This is what happens

	Pre-IC-Processing::

         [item-quantity]
         <select name="[quantity-name]">
                 <option [selected [item-quantity] 0]>0
                 <option [selected [item-quantity] 1]>1
                 <option [selected [item-quantity] 2]>2
                 <option [selected [item-quantity] 3]>3
                 <option [selected [item-quantity] 4]>4
                 <option [selected [item-quantity] 5]>5
         </select>

	Post Ic Processing::
         1
         <select name="quantity0">
                 <option >0
                 <option >1
                 <option >2
                 <option >3
                 <option >4
                 <option >5
         </select>

I used this example to make my primary script and cant understand why
it (1) doesnt display select on "<option >1" and (2) what happend to the "
value=1 "
should I even be expecting interchange to do (2) for me or what?
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags04%2e64

Help a kid out,

  Please

:)