[ic] Display Wholesale Price

John Vozza interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 22 20:49:29 2002

I have spent the last few days trying to get the wholesale price to be
displayed in the drop down options widget.

I have searched the archives and found what should have been an answer
from Mike Heins at
http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-January/016683.html

I added the changes to after.cfg and restarted interchange (4.85) and
while the pricing is correct on orders the drop down option box still
shows the retail price.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? One of the things Mike said
was, "Remember this is all done in the foundation in etc/after.cfg, and is
specific to the "tools" personality of foundation." I'm just not sure what
this means or how I can correct this display issue.

Thanks in advance

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john@netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com