[ic] SOLVED! How to load a special profile by name?

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 23 05:49:00 2002

Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Joachim Leidinger (jojo@blackpoint.de):
>
>>Hi List,
>>
>>if I've a profile "myprofile" in after.cfg, how can I load that profile
>>in my basket?
>>
>>For example:
>>
>>[if loadtheprofile eq 1]
>>code to load the profile by name
>>[/if]
>>
>>the cart stuff...
>>

> It normally happens when the user logs in and their price_level
> is set to "myprofile".
>
> I think if you examine the profile tag you would find what you want.
> My guess:
>
> 	[profile tag=myprofile]

Sorry! After carefully reading the Interpolate.pm file and after my long
email with questions (carefully written in english, so I hope), I've
gotten a flashlight in my head and found a right solution.

To load a profile for a special user, who is not logged in, but marked
as a special user, use

[profile myprofile]

instead of [profile tag=myprofile].

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]