[ic] Help on signio Charge failed

gvijeeth interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 23 06:54:01 2002

Hi List,

When I am trying to implement the Signo Payment gateway module using
interchange 4.8.5 with a test account its giving me the following error

There were errors in your last submission:

(signio): Charge failed, reason: Charge error: -31 Reason: The certificate
chain did not validate, no local certificate found, Cert Path . Please call
in your    order or try again.

Even I followed all the instructions from the Signio.pm

And Re-Configured my interchange.cfg and catalog.cfg.

Gone thru the

http://lists.akopia.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-September/011984.html

Placed pfpro in the Vend Root/lib ,

Even when I am trying to run the test.sh from verisign/payflow/linux/bin
directory its giving me the follwing error

RESULT=1&PNREF=V00000000000&RESPMSG=User authentication failedDone with

'pfpro' binary test transaction...

Can anybody help me out in solving this problem.

Thanks

Vijeeth