[ic] Interchange newbie question

Jon Jensen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 23 16:08:01 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Don Stafford wrote:

> I am trying to get interchange setup and running on RedHat 7.3
>
> If I try to install the RPM, it tells me that Business::UPS, Safe::Hole, and
> SQL::Statement are required and are missing.  I can use the perl -MCPAN
> command and CPAN tells me all 3 are installed and up to date.

RPM doesn't know anything about modules you installed via Perl's CPAN
module. You should either (1) install the correct RPM modules (see
http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/perl/RHL-7.2/ for some which should work on 7.3
as well) or (2) use --nodeps in your RPM -i command to tell RPM to ignore
the missing dependencies.

Jon