[ic] Help on signio Charge failed

gvijeeth interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 24 09:51:01 2002

Hi,

Now When I Observed the error.log in CATROOT I can see the following errors

 store /cgi-bin/store/process.html PGP failed with status 131072:

With this error on the webpage.
(signio): Charge failed, reason: Charge error: -31 Reason: The certificate
chain did not validate, no local certificate found, Cert Path . Please call
in your    order or try again.

I havn't genrated any PGP KEY on my machine . But the error.log

shows me the PGP failed status 131071: Why is that?

If anybody could help me out it will GR8.

Thanks

Vijeeth

>Yes I have Given the Env Variable Path both for Intercahnge User and for
>root.
>
>i.e in /etc/profile and .bash_profile
>
>the path is like
>PFPRO_CERT_PATH="$PFPRO_CERT_PATH:/home/verisign/payflow/linux/certs;"
>
>export  PFPRO_CERT_PATH Even checked  up with source /etc/profile
>env|grep PFP, I am getting the output.

>SULT=1&PNREF=V00000000000&RESPMSG=User authentication failedDone with
>'pfpro' binary test transaction...

>Anything I missed out in configuring....  If so Pls help me out.

>Thanks

>Vijeeth

There is a certificate file that the pfpro binary must be able to find
before it will allow the transaction to be submitted. Check in your
payflowpro distribution directory for a subdir called 'cert' or 'certs' -
in there you will see one or two files. You must pass the location of this
directory to pfpro - there is a var for that in the test script, and also
in the Signio.pm module.

- Ed L.