[ic] MailOrderTo problem with Foundation store Still

Dave LaTourette interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 24 18:42:01 2002

I'm still getting the error "...specify the MailOrderTo directive in
catalog.cfg..."
I've tried changing the ownership of the catalog.cfg file, etc. but then I
just get a "can't open file xxx permission issues type of error message.
I installed the demo catalog RPM, and the IC RPM as 'root', and the
foundation store files are typically owned by interch, should all the .cfg
files (interchange.cfg, catalog.cfg, etc.) be owned by 'interch' too?
I'm stuck!

Thanks,

Dave LaTourette
Davesport LLC