[ic] Required Perl module Vend::Payment::<Skipjack, iTransact, BoA, AuthorizeNet> not present

Eric Buskirk interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 25 15:47:01 2002

We're getting the following error message when we include this line in
interchange.cfg:
"Require module Vend::Payment::Skipjack" and restart the Interchange server.
*** Required Perl module Vend::Payment::Skipjack not present. Aborting
catalog. ***

We've had identical results with Authorize.net, iTransact and BoA. The only
one that seems to work is Signio (VeriSign) but we would prefer to go with
another vendor for cost reasons and because VeriSign requires additional
modules.

The .pm files are there and I know they're found because I can rename
Signio.pm to SkipJack.pm (and replace Signio w/ SkipJack in the text) and
the server will restart.

Does anyone have any idea now to fix this? We've been working on it for
several days without luck.

Thanks in advance,
Eric Buskirk

Mission Critical 24/7