[ic] Mike Heins for president! (was Pee-Poor Documentation Rant)

Marty interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 25 17:40:01 2002

I'll speak for myself but I'm sure there are a lot of others out there
who feel the same as I do.

Without the hard work and generosity of Mike Heins and anyone who has
ever contributed to the Interchange project, ALL OF US would not have
the privilege to use such great software for free.  My hats off to Mike
and the gang for all their hard work, and someday, if my interchange
skills reach a high enough level to be useful, I'll gladly contribute
where I can.  In the meantime, I'll be happy to wade through the
"horrible docs" that were written for MY BENEFIT so that I would not
have to wade through the source code.

And if I ever feel the need to complain about free software, rest
assured, I'll do the prudent thing and immediately install a Microsoft
product over the offending software, open and AOL account and say yes to
Passport.

I'll close this with one of Mikes signatures that seems especially
relevant at this time.  (Thanks Mike)

"Few blame themselves until they have exhausted all other
possibilities." -- anonymous

And one of my own ...

"Those who complain about free software, are, in reality, complaining
about their own freedom." -- Marty Tennison