[ic] Pee-Poor Documentation Rant

Jim Balcom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 26 06:18:04 2002

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Mike Heins wrote:

MH>>I do know that there are plenty of people who are willing to give me a
MH>>one-liner asking for pages of work on my part. This is a constant in
MH>>open source software -- there are a far greater number of people
MH>>bemoaning the lack of work than people who actually sit down and do it.

I think that the people bemoaning the lack of work are the ones who need to
have the work done because they don't know the answers,

The people who know the answers don't need the documentation.

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Friday, July 26, 2002 at 06:10 AM:
<CTRL>-<ALT>-<DEL> is the key to success

This Linux System has been up 393 hours