[ic] NEED AN INTERCHANGE PROGRAMMER TO TAKE OVER A PROJECT

Filip Galiza interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 26 14:53:00 2002

Greetings Everyone,

I am looking for an interchange programmer/team to finish a project for me.
My programmer has recently left my team to pursue a full time career and so
I am in need of finding a company who can take over an almost finished
project and have them be the technical team for this client.

Its sad to give up a client but I cannot finish this project (and its like
95% done) hence I am doing what is best in my clients interest.  If you
would like to make some money and complete this project then please contact
me.  I am not a programmer so all that I can say is that its almost complete
and needs someone who knows what they are doing to take over this account.

I would like to see your Interchange work before I hand this over.  Once I
am satisfied with what I see I will give you the clients contact information
(the client is aware of my situation) and let you complete the project;
ESSENTIALLY YOU WILL BE THE NEW COMPANY THAT HELPS RUN THIS E-COMMERCE SITE.
  This is an urgent matter since they want to launch this sometime in August
and it needs a bit of tweaking.  I wish I could tell you what type of
tweaking but like I said I am not a programmer.

Please respond if you are interested to contact@digital808.com  with:

your location information
your portfolio examples

Filip - contact@digital808.com