[ic] Payment Methods

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 26 17:46:01 2002

At 08:19 AM 07/27/2002 +1200, you wrote:
>I want to set up my own payment methods in interchange but need help on
>doing this
>
>If anyone has done this can you please let me know what I have to do to
>set this up
>
>Thanks
>JRH

Briefly: you'll need to edit pages/ord/checkout.html and presumably
etc/profiles.order. In the former you'll find code for the selector which
allows the customer to choose their preferred payment method and the
payment input fields which are displayed as a result of a selection; in the
latter you'll find various profiles for data validation, dependent on
payment methods. You'll need to add your own code to both files.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax