[ic] Need help/idea with admin and .xls import

Dave LaTourette interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 26 18:15:01 2002

With your help I've at least gotten the Foundation store working, and am now
trying to use the 'wizard' in the admin interface to change the Foundation
store into my store. I've used the template.xls file and loaded it with my
own product info, but when the wizard gets to the product page, is says .xls
files won't work and I need to install the Spreadsheet::Parse and
Spreadsheet::Write modules. Problem is I've already installed them (as root
from RPM). So I try to upload a file anyway and get mostly garbage.
I'm looking for why IC wizard doesn't see the Perl modules. Could it be a
permissions issue again?

Thanks,

Dave LaTourette
Davesport LLC