[ic] NEED AN INTERCHANGE PROGRAMMER TO TAKE OVER A PROJECT

Bill Carr interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 27 10:01:02 2002

> Filip,
>
> You have produced some visually stunning sites.  I can see that you will
> want to be sure you find a good home for your client.  I work
> with Bill Carr
> who I think is really talented with what he does using Interchange.  I too
> am not a programmer, but I think you will see find real
> structural integrity
> in our sites.  You'll find a sample of our clients at
> http://www.worldwideimpact.com/ic/clients/index.html?id=HiZJSKmH.
>
> I hope you will get in touch to pursue this further.
Ian,

Good email. One small thing: do not include 'id=<some session id>' when you
reference links. Just say the above like this:
'http://www.worldwideimpact.com/ic/clients/index'.

About the Fly Page
I am thinking of putting a box that has the brand name and logo as links to
more brand information and a list of title of other offerings from that
brand.

About the Urchin Reports
I think I need to bump up the priority level on this issue. I hate to take
time away from BB CLE because we need that money. Something is definitely
not right with the Urchin reports.

Bill