[ic] strange component error in UI

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 27 17:19:01 2002

Hi all,

I just noticed a problem with the component
selection in the admin UI.  I have totally
re-done the pages/templates for a catalog,
and when uploading all of the above to the
proper dirs, everything looks perfect.

But, when you go to the UI and edit a page,
one or two of the first components will say
"no component" but the drop down
contains nothing.  In addition,  when viewing
the store pages, they are VERY messed up.

By re-uploading the pages again via ftp, it is ok.
but you cannot do anything in the UI

anyone had this happen? I have checked the
components, they are all there, should be no
problem with the UI seeing them, and they
show up when viewing the pages after up-

thanks
=Aaron=
Hazenet.net