[ic] RE: [query] help

Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 29 14:53:00 2002

AHA!  Now we have an answer...
I've been using the default gdbm system.  So, it's off to MySQL...
I know there is documentation about setting up MySQL and I will read that
now.  And I know that there was actually a similar post recently by someone
wanting to switch to MySQL...
However, I must ask:
Is there anything I especially need to look out for in the switch-over
proccess?  I have a production site up.  I really can't mess this up!
(Well, I can, of course.  That's why I'm asking!)  If I do mess it up, it's
my head on a platter.
Here are the particulars:
I'm on a hosted site.
CPanel 4
IC 4.8.3
yes, with access to MySQL

Thank you so much for your help thus far!!!
Kevin, Mike, and Dan,  you are awesome.
(Kevin, I'll send you the logs, etc.  Maybe there's a way to fix that in the
future?)

Thanks again.
Jordan

Donate to the Troubadour Theater Company - without spending a dime!!
Save money on Long Distance, Internet, or cell phone service.  A portion of
the proceeds are donated to Troubadour
http://www.excelir.com/thesavage