[ic] Newbie Question

Dan Browning interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 30 01:09:01 2002

At 09:33 PM 7/29/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi, I've been watching this list for several days and wonder why there
>is so many problems with this program? Its intstalled in My hosting account
>so I thought I would give it a try. I've used other programs but they don't
>seem
>to be so full or problems like this, Is it really worth the bother?
>
>Michael

Hi, I've been reading this e-mail for several seconds and wonder why there
is so many problems with this email? Its displayed in My e-mail program
so I thought I would give it a read. I've read other emails but they don't
seem
to be so full or bad grammar like this, Is it really worth the bother?

Dan

PS. If you want to use Interchange to cover that embarrassing bald spot,
then it probably isn't worth the "bother".  But if you want to do
e-commerce, there's nothing better.